Ship Chandler Italy Messina port Services
We are fully ship chandler and supply servicing all piers at anchorage area of Messina port. Suppling ship provisionsi ship general deck and engine stores, ship Publications, and othe rall kind ship requistions. Also we are marine professional company engaged in stock & supply of various ship’s New/ Recon & Used / Re-usable spare parts fm .
We maintain our stock with New/Recon and Refurbished Ship machinery parts, which are pre-queered fm demolished vessel in Italy.
Normally shipchandler messina deal in :
- Main Engine & Spares
- Aux Engine / Diesel Generator & Spares
- Air Compressor & Spares
- Screw Air compressor
- Ref. Compressor & Spares
- Oil Purifier & Spares
- Turbochargers & Spares
- Fresh Water Generator
- Heat Exchangers & Spares/ Coolers Tube Type / Heaters
- Sea Water / L.O. / F.O. / H.F.O & other Pumps
- Cargo Oil Pump & Turbine
- Hydraulic Motors & Pumps
- Tanker special Equipment
- Automation Parts
- Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Safety & Deck Equipment
Messina port Italy, Missina; is the capital of the Italian province of Messina. It is the 3rd largest city on the island of Sicily, and the 13th largest city in Italy, with a population of more than 252,000 inhabitants in the city proper and about 650,000 in the province. It is located near the northeast corner of Sicily, at the Strait of Messina, opposite Villa San Giovanni on the mainland, and has close ties with Reggio Calabria.
The city’s main resources are its seaports (commercial and military shipyards), cruise tourism, commerce, and agriculture (wine production and cultivating lemons, oranges, mandarin oranges, and olives). The city has been a Roman Catholic Archdiocese and Archimandrite seat since 1548 and is home to a locally important international fair. The city has the University of Messina, founded in 1548 by Ignatius of Loyola.
Messina has a light rail system, Tranvia di Messina, that was opened on 3 April 2003. This line is 7.7 kilometres (4.8 mi) and links the city’s central railway station with the city centre and harbour.