Ship Chandler Venice Port – Italy
Shipchandler La Venice put on stock and supply many various qualities of cabin, deck and engine consumables and spare parts, suitable to the budget of all operators, managers and owners. Also please note Shipchandler Venice are general shipchandler so all kinds ship requistions you can free contact with us, our offer always to be better fm other all ship suppliers.
• Cabin Stores – Linens, Cleaning materials and products, Laundry products, Beddings
• Medical Equipment Supplies and medicines
• Bridge, Navigational Equipment and Stationeries
• Galley Stores – Cleaning materials and Products, Utensils & Cutleries, Gastronomy Bar & buffet wares
• Deck Stores – Lashing equipment, wires ropes & hawsers, Anchor, Chains, piping & fitting materials
• Marine Paints & Chemicals
• Safety stores & Anti-Piracy items
• Electrical Stores – Lamps, Cables , Spare parts
• Engine Stores – Hoses, Couplings, Bearings, Electrical & Hydraulic Tools, Hand & cutting Tools, Steel & Metals, Lubricants & Cleaners, Packing & Jointing, Welding materials, and crew stores.
• Special Spare parts, Electrical motors, Valves
• Zinc and Aluminum Sacrificial Anodes.
Please Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipchandler Venice and its employees by the intention of providing the highest standards of products and services in ship supply business, is always proud to provide complete and accurate delivery service you can trust. The correct address for the ship supply
Shipchandler Venice is to supply jobs during the loading and unloading of ships in the port of Venice in particular. Supply services we provide ships clips and bits of dry cargo ships, tankers, ferries and warships are served fast and flexible solutions for supply ships.
Shipchandler Venice has been working to respond to the 16-man team of professionals with 24-hour supply of ships in Italian ports to the demands of all Shipchandler Venice customers with uninterrupted service concept needs.
All national and international sectoral organizations connected with ISO and QS certified company ISP.
ISO 9001: 2008
ISSA Quality Certification
Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. It is located in the marshy Venetian Lagoon which stretches along the shoreline, between the mouths of the Po and the Piave Rivers. Venice is renowned for the beauty of its setting, its architecture, and its artworks. The city in its entirety is listed as a World Heritage Site, along with its lagoon.
Venice is the capital of the Veneto region. In 2009, there were 270,098 people residing in Venice’s comune (the population estimate of 272,000 inhabitants includes the population of the whole Comune of Venezia; around 60,000 in the historic city of Venice (Centro storico); 176,000 in Terraferma (the Mainland), mostly in the large frazioni (roughly equivalent to “parishes” or “wards” in other countries) of Mestre and Marghera; 31,000 live on other islands in the lagoon). Together with Padua and Treviso, the city is included in the Padua-Treviso-Venice Metropolitan Area (PATREVE), with a total population of 2,600,000. PATREVE is only a statistical metropolitan area without any degree of autonomy.